Selected conference and seminar materials.
2018 Annual Conference
Zurich, 2 February 2018
Expert Advice: Conflicting Assumptions and How to Handle Them in Arbitration
- Participant List
- Conference Sponsors
- Welcome Address and Introduction to the Conference Topic
- Panel 1: Conflicting Assumptions and Expectations on the Role of Expert Evidence in Arbitration
- Speaker Biographies:
- Video Documentation:
- Access live-streamed footage of the welcome address, introduction to the conference topic, and panel 1 here.
- Panel 2: Instructing Experts
- Panel 3: Managing Experts During the Arbitral Proceedings
- Panel 4: The Assessment of Expert Evidence
- Closing Remarks