The world post-Achmea
National courts’ treatment of investment arbitration
Paris, March 2023
Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2023
Time: 16:00 – 18:30 (CET) – including drinks
Location: August Debouzy, 7 Rue de Téhéran, 75008 Paris (in person or online)
Organisers: ASABelow40, CFA40, CEPANI40, YCAP, ICC YAAF, LCIA YIAG, ICDR Y&I, DIS40, AFM below 40 and PVYAP.
Summary: Join us for a debate, co-organised by CFA40, ASA below 40, CEPANI40, YCAP, ICC YAAF, LCIA YIAG, ICDR YI, DIS40, AFM below 40 and PVYAP about “The World post-Achmea: National courts’ treatment of investment arbitration”, covering the perspectives of stellar arbitration colleagues practising in France, Germany, Sweden, the UK and the US.
- Laura Halonen, WAGNER Arbitration, Germany (Berlin)
- David Sandberg, Mannheimer Swartling, Sweden (Gothenburg)
- Tiffany Comprés, FisherBroyles, US (Miami)
- David Goldberg, White&Case, UK (London)
- Veronika Korom, Queritius, France (Paris)
- Tim Rauschning, Luther, Germany (Hamburg)
Registration is mandatory until 28 March 2023 (limited availability) – you can attend in person or remotely!Registration