Membership and Content Manager (50-70%)
Membership and Content Manager (50-70%)
Do you enjoy communicating with people from the legal profession of different ages and from all over the world? Are you a native English speaker and comfortable speaking French? Do you like being part of a small and dynamic international team? Are you reliable and detail-focused?
Then the Swiss Arbitration Membership and Content Manager could be the perfect position for you:
Swiss Arbitration is the global platform for arbitration and mediation. Building on a history that goes back over 100 years, with a network of over 2,000 legal practitioners from all over the world, Swiss Arbitration brings together many of the leading players in the alternative dispute resolution community through four organisations:
- The Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA): a non-profit association with over 1,000 members in Switzerland and abroad.
- The Swiss Arbitration Centre: an independent institution that provides high-quality arbitration and mediation services worldwide.
- The Swiss Arbitration Academy: a private institution directed by a group of renowned arbitration practitioners providing professional and practical training in arbitration.
- The Swiss Arbitration Hub: a platform providing contacts for hearing facilities and accommodation, interpreters, court reporters, and other useful services.
ASA is looking for a motivated Membership and Content Manager in its centrally located Geneva office to create and structure communications with its members and across the organisations.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of ASA membership, including member acquisition, retention, and engagement, with a focus on delivering high-quality services. This includes handling initial applications, responding to member inquiries, continuously improving workflows and processes, managing growth, monitoring and evaluating services and benefits, and maintaining membership data. Additionally, responsible for driving membership campaigns.
- Analyse membership data and performance metrics to develop and optimize strategies for member engagement, retention, and revenue.
- Develop and manage membership budgets, including forecasting and tracking revenue, expenses, and return on investment. Use data to inform decision-making and optimize membership revenue and profitability.
- Offer strategic guidance, advice, and support to ASA regarding external communication and promotional activities aimed at acquiring and retaining members. Responsibilities include generating content for the website, creating copy for mailings, newsletters, social media posts, and promotional materials, and curating content from Swiss Arbitration organisations for dissemination on different channels.
- Report directly to the Executive Director and work closely with the Marketing Manager.
Desired qualifications & skills:
- You have 5+ years of experience as a membership or outreach/communications professional, with preferably some foreign experience. Prior experience with customer service, member services, or client services. Proven copywriting skills (blog articles, e-mail campaigns, newsletters, social media posts).
- You have excellent communication skills both oral and written in English, and proficiency in French.
- You are comfortable with social media tools (Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Campaign Manager, and YouTube).
- You are digital savvy: proficient with Adobe InDesign for flyers, WordPress for the website. Canva for social posts, MS Excel, and Word for listing.
- You have a flair for creativity.
- You have strong attention to detail in all matters.
- You are a self-starter: the ability to take initiative and stay on task, juggle multiple tasks, prioritize, be flexible, and meet deadlines. You have strong organisational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player.
- You are legally entitled to work in Switzerland or eligible for a work permit.
Why should you work with us?
- We offer a flexible work environment and independence based on mutual trust.
- We are a small team with wide-ranging experience and origins.
- We welcome your fresh ideas.
Process for application:
Please submit your application (CV, cover letter explaining your experience and motivation in English and certificates/references, availability, salary expectation as well as work permit status) by e-mail to email@example.com.
Early applications are encouraged. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
If you have any questions regarding this job offer, please do not hesitate to contact the Executive Director by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+41 22 310 74 29). You may find answers to your questions also here: www.swissarbitration.org.Apply Now