- Date : 16/02/2021
- Venue : Webinar
- Organisation : IBA
A Series of Practical Webinars Probing Arbitral Institutions
Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution (SCAI)
February 16, 2021
ABA Member: $70
Non ABA Member: $105
About this Virtual Program:
Every competent advocate will know the rules of the arbitral institution. But what about the practices and procedures – institutional habits – that are not in the rules? This program will provide unprecedented insight into the unwritten aspects of arbitration at the Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution (SCAI).
Speakers will not only be representatives of the institution itself, but also arbitrators, counsels and inhouse counsel experienced in working with the SCAI – presenting also critical views and addressing sensitive topics.
As the problem of the 28th Vis Moot is subject to the Swiss Rules, the program will also address some of the procedural issues of the case right in time before the Oral Hearings.
- C. Ryan Reetz, Arbitrator and Attorney at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, Miami, FL
- Nikolaus Pitkowitz, Arbitrator and Attorney at Graf & Pitkowitz, Vienna
- Xavier Favre-Bulle, President of the SCAI Arbitration Court
- Anne Véronique Schlaepfer, Arbitrator and Attorney at White & Case S.A.
- Christopher Boog, Arbitrator and Attorney at Schellenberg Wittmer
- Sheila Mangachi, Attorney at Graf & Pitkowitz
- James Menz, Attorney at rothorn legal
- Patrizia Netal, Co-Director of the Vis Moot and Attorney at KNOETZL
To register, go to : https://www.americanbar.org/groups/international_law/events_cle/what-the-rules-dont-tell-you---a-series-of-practical-webinars-pr/