- Date : 27/09/2019 12:00-14:00
- Venue : Hôtel Métropole, 34 Quai du Général-Guisan, 1204 Genève
- Organisation : AIBL, CCIG & SCAI
SCAI - Geneva. 27 September 2019. 12:00-14:00.
Joint event AIBL - CCIG - SCAI : Luncheon with presentation at Hotel Metropole with speakers :
- Jane Sinclair, General Counsel at FIRMENICH
- Birgit Sambeth Glasner, Partner at Altenburger, accredited Mediator and Vice-President of the Swiss Bar Association, and
- Caroline Ming, Executive Director and General Counsel of the Swiss Chambers' Arbitration Institution.
After a short introduction by Mr Vincent Subilia, Director of the Geneva Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Ms Birgit Sambeth Glasner will present the new United Nations Convention on International Settlement Agreements Resulting from Mediation that was signed on 7 August 2019 in Singapore.
Ms Caroline Ming will present the revised Swiss Rules of Mediation which contain new features allowing to best benefit of the Singapore Convention.
Ms Jane Sinclair will present her views of the new opportunities that these new features will bring to companies.
The luncheon price, to be paid directly at the hotel, is CHF 90.-.
Members of AIBL and of CCIG benefit of a reduced price of CHF 55.-.
Registrations are expected until Wednesday 25 September.
For more information: Program.