- Date : 01/10/2019
- Venue : Bär & Karrer AG, Brandschenkestrasse 90, 8027 Zurich
- Organisation : SCAI - ZHK - SCCM
SCAI - Zurich. 1 October 2019 - 11:30-14:00.
SCAI, the Zurich Chamber of Commerce (ZHK) and the SCCM (Swiss Chamber of Commercial Mediation) will present and discuss the 2019 Revised Swiss Rules of Mediation over lunch.
- Clarisse Von Wunschheim, Partner at Altenburger Ltd, Zurich
- Daniel Hochstrasser, Partner at Bär & Karrer AG, Zurich
- Julia Jung, Senior Associate, Bär & Karrer AG, Zurich
- Regine Sauter, Director of the Zurich Chamber of Commerce and SCAI President
- Thomas Sieber, Member of the Executive Board, Bâloise Group, Basel
- Caroline Ming, SCAI Executive Director and General Counsel, Geneva.
After a short introduction by Ms Regine Sauter, Ms Clarisse Von Wunschheim will present the new United Nations Convention on International Settlement Agreements Resulting from Mediation that was signed by 46 States on 7 August 2019 (the "Singapore Convention").
Ms Caroline Ming and Ms Julia Jung will present the revised Swiss Rules of Mediation which contain new features allowing to best benefit of the Singapore Convention.
Mr Thomas Sieber will present his views of the opportunities for his company offered by mediation and the Swiss Rules of Mediation.
Mr Daniel Hochstrasser will conclude the discussion.
The presentations will be held in German. For more information: Program.
Registrations will be accepted until Monday 30 September, 11:00.